Total-Body Resistance Exercise is a type of exercise where one needs to use one’s core strength instead of weights while exercising. There are many TRX back exercises that will help you to have a toned back. So, let’s take a look at some of them.
TRX Back Exercises: Inverted Row
- Lie down on the TRX platform by bending your knees and putting your feet on the floor.
- Now try to lift your body slightly and reach the handles of the strap.
- Once you reach them, take hold of the handles.
- When you lift your body, try to bring the torso towards the handles.
- Make sure not to bend while doing this.
- Lose yourself and come back to the original position.
- Repeat this process for as many times as you can.
- This exercise will help you to shape your back and your biceps too.
TRX Back Exercises: Low Rows
- Begin this exercise by standing and holding the handles.
- While holding, make sure the palms of both hands face each other.
- Keep your feet on the floor and slant your upper body backwards till the entire body weight is on the heels.
- Spread your arms outwards.
- Compress your shoulder blades and let them become rigid.
- Now pull them up with your arms so that your torso meets your hands.
- Slowly allow the contraction to release.
- Repeat this position.
TRX Back Exercises: Single Arm Rows
- This position is quite similar to that of the Low Row.
- The primary difference is that in spite of using both hands, you will use only one hand here.
- Stand and hold the handle with one hand.
- Put your feet on the floor and bend your upper body slightly backwards.
- Squeeze the blades of your shoulders and make it rigid.
- Do it until your torso meets your hands.
- Hold on to the contraction and then release it.
- Stand in a way that the straps are just above your head.
- Hold the handles and let your shoulder blades be fully released and down.
- Bring your body upwards and contract your shoulder blades.
- Grasp this contraction for 2-3 seconds.
- Now slowly release the body back down to create greater contraction.
- Wait for a second at the bottom of the initial position before you start the next repetition.
- Start this process all over again.
TRX – Y’s
- Put your feet on the ground in front of the handles.
- Slant your body backwards at a 45-degree angle.
- Make sure your arms are completely extended and are slightly in a higher position.
- Bring your body upwards with every movement forward.
- Try to take your arms up high till the time they are fully stretched above your head.
- Pause and hold the tension.
- Now slowly release it back and get to the 45-degree angle position by stretching your arms in front of you.
Hope this helps!