There can be nothing as great as TRX workouts if you want to burn those extra calories without using any machines or dumbells. You can perform more than 400 exercises with the help of the suspension trainer and your own bodyweight. Here are some of the effective TRX fat burn workouts.
Fat Burn Exercise: TRX Jump Squats
- Hold the handles of the strap and stand by facing the middle point of the anchor point.
- Push your glutes backward and knees out.
- Sit down in a position so that your butt reaches your knees just like performing a squat.
- Keep holding the handles and take your arms above the head.
- Now jump in that position and continue doing it.
Fat Burn Exercise: TRX Single Leg Lunge
- Stand by facing the midpoint of the anchor point and hold the handles of the strap.
- Bend the elbows slightly.
- Put the right leg behind and thrust the body downwards so that the right hip is above the right knee and the left knee arranged above the left ankle.
- Try to stand by using the legs and pushing backward.
- Repeat this by switching the legs!
Fat Burn Exercise: TRX Bicep Curl
- Stand by looking right at the middle portion of the anchor point.
- Hold the handles in such a way that the palm of the hands is facing upwards.
- And the arms are fully held out in front of you.
- Allow your body to slant on a diagonal position.
- Let your arms and legs be straight.
- Tighten up your core and bend at the elbows.
- Curl your hands towards the shoulders.
- Now repeat this process.
TRX Tricep Curl
- Face the other side of the mid-point and hold the handles of the strap.
- Extend your arm over the head.
- Make sure your palms are facing downwards.
- Bend your elbows while keeping your body intact.
- Slowly bring your hands in the direction of your forehead.
- Stretch your arms and make them straight without moving your elbows.
Simple Tips And Tricks To Achieve Your Fitness Goals
We are all aware of the famous “low-calorie diet” where one avoids high fat and high carb food. It is important to note that this kind of diet causes a negative impact on your metabolism.
The biggest concern, in this case, is that in the course of removing the fat, we end up consuming a lot of sugar especially artificial sweeteners. As a result, your body collects the excess amount of sugar which gradually turns into fat. And this fat starts showing up in different areas of your body.
Remember, the transition in your body won’t appear in just one day. Things will change over time. All you can do is make healthy choices when it comes to your diet plan. Try not to overeat! The same thing applies to your exercise plan as well. If you are new to the TRX world, start by the less-intense workouts and in small doses. These tiny steps will finally help you to achieve your fitness goals.