This form of exercise is done using suspension training. A TRX suspension is a type of tool that uses the bodyweight to do the exercise. TRX workouts are meant for both beginners as well as fitness experts. Carrying out any workout on the TRX Suspension trainer gears up your core strength in such a way that no other machines can. You can get strong and firm abs with these simple yet effective core strength exercises. Here are some of the basic TRX core strengthening workouts that you can try.
TRX Core Strength Workouts That People Can Do: TRX Side Planks
- Lie down on the floor by placing your feet inside the foot cradles.
- Make sure the heel of your first foot touches the toe of your other foot.
- Slowly, lift up your hips and place your shoulders above your hand.
- Put down your hips on the floor to return.
- Continue this process.
TRX Core Strength Workouts That People Can Do: TRX Body Saw
- Lie down on the floor by facing downwards.
- In simple words, be in the pushup position.
- Put your feet inside the straps, and then put the pressure of the body on the forearms.
- Make sure to engage your core.
- Brace your abs and bring your body back towards the anchor point.
- Keep your back straight.
TRX Core Strength Workouts That People Can Do: TRX Mountain Climbers
- Adjust the TRX Trainer and keep it in the mid-calf position.
- Keep your feet on the ground.
- Place your toes inside the foot cradles.
- Bring one knee near your chest. Make sure to raise your hips and keep the other leg straight.
- Now bring down your hips and stretch your leg to the initial position.
- Do this with a different leg.
TRX Hip Abduction
- Allow your heels to be inside the foot cradles of the TRX straps.
- Now place your hands on the floor in such a way that the palm of your hands is pressing into the floor.
- Raise your hips.
- Put some gap between the legs that it takes a 45-degree angle.
- Wait for a while, and then put your feet back.
- Lie down in a pushup position and put your feet inside the foot cradles of the Suspension (let it be directly below the anchor point).
- Raise your hips high and hold up your core
- Let your head be between your arms.
- Now slowly move your feet towards your upper body.
- Bring your hips back, and come back to a plank position.
Carry out each of these exercises for 50 seconds. Take a rest for 30 seconds. Now you can shift to the next movement. Once you finish doing all of the above-mentioned workouts, start performing them once again in the same sequence. To make it more effective, try to perform the planks first on the right side and then on the left side.